Saturday, January 9, 2010

mix emotion

Its been almost a week.. my everyday schedule is killing me but.. the week is almost over and im having a mix emotion.

my class, so far.. okay la~ my fav class would be.. GERMAN! Halo. Ich bin Nadia Alias. Wie Geht es Ihnen? love my german class.

bbq? great! semua org buat kerja. puas hati.. the food is great. but of course, there's a bit of error that we can adjust to make it better next time. hehe. tapi so far, semua okay.. =)

squash! i attend my 1st squash class today. it was fun. sangat menarik. sangat sangat sangat menarik.

Etil.. she's going to Ohio on Sunday. mix emotion. i'm happy.. but im sad. im so gonna miss her.

Tuition class! my 1st tuition class. jadi cikgu beb. ajar darjah 6, science and maths. cool hu?

so, mix emotion.

weird.

happy, but im tired. exhausted.

tapi puas hati.

muah muah.

=)


2 comments:

SarahSevier said...

weewittt!! blaja german! dah terpengaruh ngn zatil la tuh. hihi

best best best!!

nadia alias said...

hahahaha. amat terpengaroh. amat amat amat.

=p