Tuesday, June 29, 2010

rezeki?

kids, always have beautiful things to say. it make us stop and think for awhile.

well, i have this standard 5 kid named Irma in my Science class. she's great but she is quite lazy to memorize the terms and all. so i gave her kata - kata semangat and all. very the psychology gitew.. then she asked me one simple question, "macamana kak Nadia boleh jadi pandai? boleh ingat semua ni.. boleh masuk Universiti..?"

errr... i don't know how to answer it. rezeki kot, does it make sense to 11 years old kid?

tapi dengan bijak dan confidentnya aku menjawab, "Irma, you don't have to be afraid of the future. You're 11 years old, your brain will definitely grow. You'll do great!" I really believe she'll do great.

I wanna share with you guys that i am SO NOT the brightest kid in my school. I am a moderate student. I never bring any 100% marks to my parent. My karangan is always be read by teacher loudly because it is so teruk! I am so lazy to read, memorize, do math exercises and i am definitely lazy to do everything that a bright student do.

So why i'm here?

Rezeki. alhamdullilah.

No comments: