Monday, July 12, 2010

........adds beauty in life.

Tonight, Apis open his heart to me. He say that he feel very lonely, like he's missing something big in his life. I do get him because he lost his mother last year.. and i lost my father 2 years ago. There's always a void, an empty space inside your heart. Something missing.. just don't feel right. I do get him. I do understand him..

I told him that in a weird way, i kinda okay with the lonely feelings. Makes you think deeper, better. People always think that loneliness is a bad evil feeling but actually, loneliness adds beauty in life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better. Makes you closer to yourself, your soul. So it's not that bad after all, right?

So chill dear.. You are a great guy. You will be alright ^,~

No comments: