Monday, July 5, 2010

Just better.

Every men, every women will face changes in their life. One day you wake as a naive little kid, then next thing you know you have two big boobies stick on your body then sex and marriage, love and boom! babies.. you're a mother. Fast.

Well, I don't want to miss any moment in my stage of life. I know that i don't want to end up with the question, 'what if'. I want to be better. I want to do better. But then again, all change is not growth; as all movement is not forward.

As the new semester arrived, my goal is to be and do better. Not bloody better like Ghandi, but just better =) a simple enhance in life.

Because, we are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.



Just better.

No comments: