Friday, July 23, 2010

Love confession. erk.

Life seems to be great. I guess it's true when people say, "a life lived in love will never be dull." Somehow i see color in every corner of my life. The weird thing is, it just happen. He was there; standing perfectly in a right place at the right time. Fate? Maybe.

When it comes to love, I'm not a big believer. Somehow i feel like love has abandon me before i understand it. Now, love makes my soul crawl out from its hiding place. A place where i pray; hoping and waiting for a Prince to save and kiss me. Ridiculous, that's who i am.

I'm scared. I'm freaking out because every single day, i wish he's beside me. I am in love, indeed. I miss his funny little laugh.

It's true; a life lived in love will never be dull.

Can't wait to be with him.pakcik and mak cik

Apa kes aku nie..? jiwang dowh.

No comments: