Tuesday, July 13, 2010

oh imagination!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I'm out to Tioman with my Swimming Team. I'm still not sure about the trip, but i know that i'm gonna miss a lot of laughter if i didn't go. So i pack my bag, and I'm ready to hit the road! =p

I heard that Tioman is one of the most beautiful beach. waaaa... =)


Apart from being amuse and excited with Tioman's scenery and all, i seriously assure you that there will be a crazy, funny, lawak gila babi punya kejadian will happen.. seriously. My swimming team is a group of people yang gila babi lawak nak mati tahap dewa naga 7 biji kesemuanya. They make me smile!

These are some of my imagination :-


Tarian pantai beramai - ramai

Sexy, lucah thing will happen

Fashion police akan muncul.. tetttt...~

Tarian dan nyanyi tak sedar diri akan berlaku


I dont care. I still love them! =p

Tioman, here we come!!

No comments: