Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bunyi cengkerik.

I guess i just have to give it all, and in the same time.. Just fuck it all. Try not to try so hard. Wait, does it even make sense? 'Try' not to 'try' so hard? what the..? =) I know you guys get it.. Just live in the moment.

me : What if anyone come along? What if there's another girl or guy?
him : Yang penting hati. What do you really want?

again, what do i really want in life? What is it?

This is the fucking funny part.

him: Akhir tahun ni, or next year.. bila dah ada 10k nanti kan.. (pause, look at me semacam)
me : What?
him : Bukan nak meminang awak okay.
me : Fuck you.
him : haha. perasan nak meminang. I nak amek lesen instructor diving la.. hahaha!
me : ingat lawak ke?
him : ingat i nak meminang you ke?

motip main kan perasaan....????!!!!

" You think to much la sayang. beban tau tak.. Just tenang. I want you"

bunyi cengkerik.

kruk kruk.. kruk kruk.

No comments: